WHY RAW CACAO
Cacao is an evergreen plant that is very abundant in tropical regions of Central and South America. The seeds, called either Cacao beans or Cocoa beans are used to make cocoa mass, cacao or cocoa powder, confectionery products, and chocolate. All the variations of chocolate we eat are derived from these beans.
Both cacao and cocoa powder are excellent sources of fiber, they contain some protein while having relatively low-fat content. Though cocoa provides some health benefits, raw cacao powder far outweighs the nutritional properties of cocoa.
Raw cacao powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate. Therefore, those that we consume from the supermarket are already processed and unfortunately, high temperature processing and refining likely destroys the cacao beans’ micronutrients along with its other benefits.
HEALTH BENIFITS OF RAW CACAO
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients – Protein, calcium, carotene, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, sulfur, flavonoids, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids
- Its natural phytochemicals have incredible effects throughout the body such as lowered LDL cholesterol, reduce cancer risk and improving cardiovascular function
- Cacao is very rich in magnesium that’s beneficial for having healthy blood pressure, strong bones, lowers risk of cardiovascular diseases and supports a healthy nervous system activity
- Rich in flavonoids which is a class of antioxidant that inhibits pro-inflammatory enzymes in the body, meaning that they have a widespread anti-inflammatory effect
- Cacao is also abundant in iron which helps in the distribution of oxygen into our tissues
- Cacao nutrients support our heart’s overall health
- Act as a mood enhancer and boosts energy levels
HISTORY AND USES OF YERBA MATÉ
In the earlier times, it has been recorded that Cacao was traded just like currency among ancient civilizations, particularly South Americans. This is because Cacao and its beans were prized for medicinal and aphrodisiacal properties.
The earliest known evidence of the use of Cacao processed for ingestion was in 1,400 B.C.E. It was in Honduras that the discoveries were made where residues were found in excavated potteries, possibly to ferment Cacao pulps to make adult beverages.
RAW CACAO IN YOUR LOV MATÉ
Four power-filled ingredients intertwine in this smooth, full-bodied energising brew. Handcrafted to stimulate brain function, enhance mental clarity and boost natural stamina.
The molecular composition of this superbrew is scientifically proven to balance the body's pH levels as a natural alkaliser. reducing cell susceptibility to disease.
Working simultaneously to increase sex drive, lose weight, decrease stress, combat depression and anxiety, improve sleep, lowering cholesterol fixing type II diabetes, reducing and combating cancer cells whilst clearing the arteries for a healthier heart.